Friday, February 16 5:30-8:30pm
The parades have passed, the costumes are still heaped around the house, and an endless jumble of throws sit on your counter. Mardi Gras is over, and it’s time to renew your vital energy. It’s time for some deep self-care!
In this make-and-take workshop you’ll participate in self-care rituals, and create nourishing, organic beauty and wellness blends.
After this workshop, you’ll feel rejuvenated, restored, and reconnected to your glow.
Learn how to make
- Thieves oil massage blend
- Beauty balm
- Under eye serum
- Lotion bars
- Muscle relief bath bombs
- And personal silk eye pillows
Soften back into your inner voice through a guided clearing visualization.
Learn how to move forward into spring feeling well nourished and luminous.
- Self -care investment $35
- No experience necessary. This workshop is geared towards anyone curious about making your own health and beauty products and creating space for new personal growth this spring.
- Come with intentions of how you would like to reset for spring: What do you need and want to feel revitalized?
- Space is limited to 19 spots.
Bring a friend and register today.
*Special essential oil gift to the first 9 registered participants!
Sign up here